lunes, 14 de enero de 2013

LETTER TO A FRIEND

Dear friend;

you called saying that you are feeling under the waves. Your man, once again, left you for another woman. Perhaps this time is for ever. I guess you need some sort of consolation tonight, even though that I am not very good at this. You know me, I normally hurt with a truth but never comfort with a lie. So I apologise if my words hurt you. Anyway, you asked for it, not me.

It’s funny how some women, you are not an exception, run away from the ones who try to make them happy and fight for the ones that make them cry. Anyway, never blame anyone if you get hurt because you took the risk, and you decided who was worth the try. Your man, simply, was not the right one for you. You know quite well that expectations leads to disappointments.

According to you, it will be very difficult to live without him. I guess you are right. You also said, in tears, that you will never find true love. What can I say? I simply don’t know what the future will bring you but I am pretty sure about something; next time don’t fear love, fear falling in love with the wrong person. It goes without saying that loving someone can happen in one minute. Forgetting someone you love will take you forever. ¡Be patient!

You also mentioned that you have never been happy in your life. Actually, you don’t recall being happy without a man. You see, that’s your bloody problem. How Can I tell you that happiness is a choice, so choose to let go of things that frustrated you and start to enjoy your life. There are so many things can make you happy. Don’t focus too much on things that make you sad. The happiest people don’t have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything. Remember that happiness is inside of you and not in a dick’s man.

I know that you are concerned about the future and, of course, you are bloody scared. Now, you said, people don’t return your calls and you are feeling miserable. Nobody seems to care about you anymore. Well, when fake friends stop talking to you, they start talking about you.  Don’t worry, life is a bitch sometimes. However, times goes by and one day, you will find light at the end of the tunnel.  But remember the way your react says a lot about character. So we are all expecting your reaction. Remember not to bring your baggage from an ex relationship into your next relationship unless you want it to be a short trip.

Finally, let me tell you that you can consider yourself a lucky woman. You have friends, like me, who care and who tries to hold you when you fall. I wish I had that too when the times got rough. Because, behind my smile, you’ll never know the tears cried. Behind my silence, you’ll never know the words left unsaid. And, of course, behind my smile, well, you’ll never know what I hide. Let me give you a clue; I tried a little harder to be a little better but in the end, I died, for all of you, a long hell time ago.

Kind regards

Your friend

Sergio Calle Llorens

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario