jueves, 14 de septiembre de 2017

JUST SAYING

One of these days I have to stop apologizing for the things I´ve never done, for the things I never will and even, for the things they think I did wrong in the past.  In doing so, maybe I would find peace after all. Nowadays this political correctness imported from the US is killing the freedom of speech and, more importantly, the pillars of Western civilization.

 Everything is sexist. Everything is racist. Everything is misogynist. Everything is islamophobic. As a result of that, I can´t make a joke on the Canadian Prime Minister because it´s unacceptable in modern standards. The thing is that whatever I say is considered offensive and, in some cases, I can end up in a court of justice because of a poem or because I speak up about the resemblance between Batman and a woman wearing a Hiyab at night. Speaking of women; more that ever getting involved with a woman, in any western society, is like playing deadly Russian roulette. With your health, wealth, sanity and freedom for little or no benefit. As a result of that many women end up living alone with the only company of cats.

For some people, Milennials are defined by their over-sensitivity, their insistence that they are right despite the overwhelming proof that suggest they are not, their lack of placing things within context, the overreacting and, of course, all of this exacerbated by their parents. But what about women over forty who are banning some songs and movies because they find them offensive? Who are they to tell us the music we can or we can´t listen.  To be honest, we need this type of women like a fish need a bike. So it´s about time that somebody, somewhere, face this old way of thinking called fascism. I insist; the political correctness is killing our world.

Like college students are creating safe spaces on their campuses, I am determined to create mines and my own rules;

1-      I won´t tolerate more bullshit from these people.
2-      I won´t do anything they say.
3-      I will show my masculinity all the time.
4-      I won´t restrain myself from using the words I want.
5-      I will continue with my radical libertarian way of life.

Good luck and good night.


Sergio Calle Llorens

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario